Support and/or Donate to Sadaka
Your donations will help us to:
- Invite high profile speakers from Palestine to present the cause of Palestine to the highest possible levels in Irish society;
- Continue to produce, publish and disseminate high quality information and analysis on the Palestinian situation to exert influence over the decision shapers and makers in Irish society.
- Run effective, targetted Campaigns.
Regular donations help us to be more effective as we can plan our work well in advance. The more advance notice we can provide – the more likely we are to secure high profile speakers. You can make a regular or one-off donation to Sadaka using the secure Paypal system.
Or you can take out a standing order in your local bank or building society. Simply fill in the Standing Order Mandate Using either option, please fill out our Supporters Form
- You can make a donation to Sadaka using secure Stripe payment links:
- You can send a cheque, bank draft or postal order to Sadaka – the Ireland Palestine Alliance,
PO BOX 110, Ballyshannon PO, Co. Donegal, Ireland
- You can made a euro lodgement directly to our bank account:
Sadaka – The Ireland Palestine Alliance,
Allied Irish Bank, O'Connell Street, Dublin 1, Dublin.
NSC 93-11-36 Account no: 28544-057
IBAN no: IE87 AIBK 9311 3628 544057 BIC AIBKIE2D
Become a Sadaka Supporter
Join as a formal supporter of Sadaka. To register as a supporter costs €30 / £25 per year (more if you can, less if you can’t). You can join in the following ways:
- Using either option, please fill out our Supporters Form so we know where the money is coming from and we can formally thank you and then pay on-line using the secure Paypal system (you can also make a regular donation in this way).
- Print out our Supporters Form and post it to us with a cheque, bank draft or postal order to Sadaka – the Ireland Palestine Alliance, PO BOX 110, Ballyshannon PO, Co. Donegal, Ireland
As a political organisation, Sadaka does not have charitable status and therefore lacks the financial advantages of being a charity. But financial support for Sadaka is vital to help fund our work. We guarantee we will use your donations in the most effective way possible. We punch above our weight, working effectively with limited resources! The extent to which we can develop our work will be determined by your voluntary contributions
Many thanks – we really appreciate your support!